Graco MyRide 65, Neutral, Rane
Click! Tell A Friend
Help keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible, so My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up to 40 lbs. – longer than most other car seats in the US. Then, it secures your forward-facing child in a 5-point harness until he is 65 lbs. (the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child stay harnessed as long as possible). Other features like EPS, energy absorbing foam, side-impact testing* and removable infant insert help keep your child snug and secure on all his journeys.
*Side-impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system.
- Keeps baby in the rear-facing position up to 40 lbs.
- Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed up to 65 lbs.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the My Ride™ 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system.)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Removable infant insert and headrest help keep baby comfy
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your child’s reach
Weight: 15.8 lbs
Overall Height: 26"
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.